Home / Error when buliding QuantExt

Home Forums Help Error when buliding QuantExt

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CH
    Participant

I try to install ORE v1.8.6.0 in Windows by Visual Studio 2017. I built QuantLib successfully. When I continue to build QuantExt, it shows error:
    Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error C2664 ‘QuantLib::PiecewiseYoYInflationCurve<QuantLib::Linear,QuantLib::IterativeBootstrap,QuantLib::YoYInflationTraits>::PiecewiseYoYInflationCurve(QuantLib::PiecewiseYoYInflationCurve<QuantLib::Linear,QuantLib::IterativeBootstrap,QuantLib::YoYInflationTraits> &&)’: cannot convert argument 8 from ‘QuantLib::Handle<QuantLib::YieldTermStructure>’ to ‘std::vector<boost::shared_ptr<YoYHelper>,std::allocator<_Ty>>’ QuantExt c:\boostlibrary\boost_1_77_0\boost\smart_ptr\make_shared_object.hpp 256

I check the PiecewiseZeroInflationCurve< Interpolator, Bootstrap, Traits > Class in QuantLib
    https://rkapl123.github.io/QLAnnotatedSource/de/d56/class_quant_lib_1_1_piecewise_zero_inflation_curve.html
    The argument Handle< YieldTermStructure > &nominalTS is deprecated and not used anywhere in the piecewiseyoyinflationcurve.hpp in QuantLib folder. So I don’t know why the error is and how to resolve the error. I need your help to build QuantExt.

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.